Bamboo is good for your health, your home, your pocket and our planet. Bamboo products require no preservatives, dyes or inks.
- Bamboo is a natural, organic, sustainable material
- In the age of single use throwaway products bamboo offers reusable alternatives
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties known as bamboo ‘kun’
- It is naturally odour-resistant
- Bamboo has anti-fungal properties
- The cultivation of bamboo requires no pesticides
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable
- Bamboo has a higher specific compressive strength than wood, brick, or concrete and a specific tensile strength that rivals steel
- It is extremely durable
- It is flexible
What is bamboo?
- Bamboo is a grass – and it grows in about 1000 different varieties
- It is one of the fastest growing plants in the world – as much as 30 cms per day
- It is a food source (the leaves and shoots)
More bamboo facts:
- Pandas eat bamboo – but only about 30 different varieties
- Bamboo is used in many different ways – building, furniture, musical instruments, drinking straws, as food, in medicines, for toys, clothing……..
- It grows mainly in tropical areas
For more information on our products please contact us at:
To buy your White Spring® straws please click on this link